The N3 from Alti-2 is an electronic altimeter with a digital display which can be used as either an audible or visual instrument. The N3 is the successor to Neptune/Neptune 2 and has a number of great features.
You’ll always have the most up to date N3, because we give you the new software for free! With the USB interface to PC, the process is easy, and you get a new toy every time we come up with a new feature.
You can also have your N3 updated by us here at the factory, or in the field, by one of our knowledgeable Altimaster Field Support members.
- Anodized aluminium case
- Robust glass lens
- Clickable flush buttons
- USB rechargeable
- Waterproof up to six feet for up to one hour
- Eight alarm groups; Includes both free fall and/or canopy alarms
- Neptune Maintenance Utility (NMU) can be used to create up to 32 custom alarm names
- Alarm tones can be customized using NMU
- Canopy alarms include approach alarms preceding each selected alarm altitude
- Canopy alarm volume is adjustable for those who wish to hear alarms from their wrist
- Logs over 200 jump Profiles and over 2,500 jump Summaries
- Jump odometer for fast-paced training days
- Up to 32 dropzone and aircraft names can be entered using NMU
- Time under canopy and free fall time are logged
- Time can be set to 12 or 24 hour format
- Date can be set to USA or International format
- Temperature can be displayed in F or C
- Speed can be displayed in mph or kmh
- LCD may be flipped
- Menu scrolls and wraps